When time is limited, tour companies offer packed tours of crowded buses checking off the list.
A private tour provides a completely different experience because it’s all about you. You control the pace, you choose what to see and when to have a coffee break…
I’ll plan a tailor-made tour just for you which will ensure you get the most in that short time.
I offer day tours from both Ashdod port and Haifa port to various destinations. Examples of such tours:
- Jerusalem old and new (Mt. olives, the old city including the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa and the Holy Sepulchre, The Israel Museum or Mahne Yehuda colorful market).
- Jerusalem and the Dead Sea
- Jerusalem and Bethlehem
- Overland tour – Jerusalem (day 1) and Masada and the Dead Sea (day 2)
- Haifa and Acre (Including a private tour of the Baha’i gardens)
- Coastal Tour – Haifa – Caesarea – Jaffa & Tel Aviv – Haifa.
- Galilee – Nazareth and the holy sites around the sea of Galilee (Capernaum, Tabgha, Mt. Beatitudes, Magdala)
- Wine tours all over Israel – A variety of unique boutique wineries with real quality wines.
- Golan Heights
- Jewish heritage in the Galilee including Safed – the city of Kabbalah.
- And many more…
All those tours can be modified according to your wishes